• The Speaker Ready Room is located in Room 104AB in the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
• Please review the Audiovisual Guidelines that are attached.
Generic and Trade Names
• Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options.
• Faculty will be asked to use generic names to contribute to this impartiality.
• If trade names are used, those of several companies should be used rather than only that of a single supporting company.
Unlabeled Uses of Products
•When an unlabeled use of a commercial product, or an investigational use not yet approved for any purpose is discussed during an educational activity the speaker should disclose that the product is not labeled for the use under discussion or that the product is still investigational.