Philadelphia is one of America's most walkable cities. Located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Convention Center is one of the few convention centers designed to be uniquely woven into the city's landscape. Within a short, safe and scenic walk, visitors have access to literally hundreds of restaurants, shops, cultural institutions, attractions and other downtown amenities.
It is the one convention center that's also a transportation hub, providing easy access no matter how you like to travel. At the Pennsylvania Convention Center, everything adds up to convenience.
- 2 Subway lines within 2 blocks International Airport and Center City
- 7 Regional Rail Lines that connect directly to the Center
- 8 SEPTA bus routes providing direct service to the Center
- 15 SEPTA bus and subway-surface routes within several blocks walking distance
- Direct train service to Philadelphia International Airport and Amtrak's 30th Street Train Station.
For maps of the area, point your browser to
Free wireless hotspots in the concourses, the Overlook and Exhibit Hall A are available to attendees and exhibitors. Exhibitors are reminded that the free internet should not be relied upon for internet presentations in your booth. Premium pad wireless is available in the grand hall, ballroom and meeting rooms throughout the facility.