ATC Today/ATC Doctor's Bag
To maximize your company's exposure, the American Transplant Congress and Ascend Media have partnered to produce ATC Today and the official ATC Doctor's Bag. Each of these unique opportunities captures the attention and interest of attendees and ATC members. Published on site, ATC Today is distributed via racks throughout the Convention Center and by handout personnel. This daily newspaper provides attendees with important meeting information, the most up-to-date floor plan and schedules.
Your advertisement will:
- Find more buyers. Grab attention each morning as attendees use the daily newspaper for updated schedules and Congress coverage.
- Launch new products. Boost your company's visibility among attendees using this valuable resource to evaluate new products and promotions.
- Maximize visibility. Reinforce your message each day when attendees turn to the daily news to read live coverage of the Congress.
Delivered to participating meeting hotel rooms, the 2010 ATC Doctor's Bag program reaches a captive audience first thing Sunday morning. Placing your message in the official Doctor's Bag will:
- Reach attendees when they are most receptive to your message.
- Showcase literature and educational items in this widely distributed information source.
- Drive traffic to your booth and generate awareness for your company at this premier educational meeting.
Reach the members of ASTS and AST through the online Congress publications:
- Get maximum visibility on one of the key ePublications that are transmitted before, during, and after Congress. Two Previews, three Dailies, and a Post-Congress eBlast will be sent to 10,000 members and prospects' inboxes.
- These ePublications link back to and are archived on the Congress 365 Landing Page. This page helps members stay connected to the latest meeting information before, during and after the event. It features up-to-date event information, the latest meeting coverage, and information on registration, travel and housing needs.
- Your company description and booth contact and location information will be housed on the 365 in the Exhibitor Product & Resource Guide. You have options to expand your listing with pdfs, video, audio and more.
You receive complete tracking on the performance of your advertising in any of these opportunities with robust metrics. Contact Amy Galey today at 913-344-1359 or email@example.com for various banner and enhancement options."
In addition to print and online opportunities, your advertisement can "go mobile". Contact Amy Galey today at 913-344-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the Congress' mobile application!
Literature/Meeting and Career Opportunities
There are literature and career opportunity boards located in the Registration area. All announcements must be approved by the ATC Exhibit Manager. You may email or fax the information to Kristin Howard, Director of Registration, at email@example.com or 856-439-0525 or present any material you wish to have displayed on the boards at the registration desk on-site. Meeting announcements are NOT to be left in any other area of the Convention Center or any of the hotels being used for the American Transplant Congress.
Passport to Transplantation
Back by popular demand! Each exhibitor will be provided a stamp to stamp attendees passports when they visit your booth. This passport encourages attendees to visit multiple booths throughout the congress in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Attendees will receive a passport in their attendee bag. They will be instructed to visit the exhibit hall on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to have exhibitors stamp their passport. They will need to have 8 different exhibitors stamp their passport each day to be eligible to win prizes. Each exhibitor may only stamp a passport once.
You will be receiving your stamp(s) on Saturday before the opening of the exhibit hall. Please remember that you stamp passports beginning on Sunday and not during the Saturday evening reception.
Pre- and Post-Meeting Mailing Lists
A complimentary attendee list to include name and address will be furnished to all exhibitors after the meeting. A one time use agreement must be signed and faxed back to the Exhibit Manager in order to receive the list. This form will be distributed to all exhibitors on the last day of the show. A mailing list of all pre-registered attendees can be purchased for a one-time usage. A one time use agreement must be signed and faxed back to the Exhibit Manager in order to receive the list. To inquire about purchasing a membership list from the ASTS or the AST, please contact the appropriate persons for each society listed in the beginning of this prospectus under Society Mailing List.
Sales Lead Retrieval System
A state-of-the-art sales lead retrieval system will be available to all exhibitors. The system utilizes a scanner wand that scans the bar code that is printed directly onto the attendee's badge. The system will record encoded information of all attendees that visit your exhibit booth with a swipe of the wand. Information on ordering this service will be included in the Exhibitor Services Online Manual.
Product Showcase Theater or Innovation Theaters
Reserve one of four available time slots to present to attendees in ATC's official Exhibit Hall Theater. This unique opportunity allows you to showcase your product or service via a live presentation to a open-theater style seated audience in the exhibit hall. Contact Amy Galey today at 913-344-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to reserve your time slot.
Exhibit Floor Hospitality Suites
Located on the exhibit floor and accessible during all exhibit hours, the Exhibitor Suites offer exhibitors an additional setting to meet with attendees one-on-one or to hold small staff meetings.
Suites are available in three sizes and will be equipped with the following:
10'x20' suite - $9,500
- 8' hard wall with locking door
- 1 Key West Sofa
- 1 Slate Coffee Table
- 1 Soho Café Table
- 4 Diamond Side Chairs
20 x 20 suite - $12,000
- 8' hard wall with locking door
- 2 Key West Sofas
- 2 Slate Coffee Tables
- 2 Soho Café Tables
- 8 Diamond Side Chairs
Educational sessions (with or without CME) may not be held in the Exhibitor Suites and any catering needs must be coordinated with the convention center caterer.
Please contact Robin Geary to reserve your suite at 856-793-0804 or email@example.com